CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Learning from Failure...

charybdis Views: 903
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 901,024

Re: Learning from Failure...

I sympathise with you and hope you have started. I began on Monday and it is now Wednesday morning and so far so good. You say everyone is strong but it is not so, I nearly caved in last night as I felt so awful but I had removed every morsel of food from the place before I began because I would have been too tempted. I went to bed at 8pm with a raging headache and feeling sick but woken this morning feeling a lot better and unbelievably glad that I did not send out for something. The first few days are the worst and after a lot of false starts this year I finally decided that I would have to buckle down or ditch the idea. I really, really need this fast to completely detox, and hope that I can manage 3-4 weeks. I am using my water filter and not bottled water because if I run out I would need to go into the shop and for the first 5 days have determined I will not go inside one. When I have finished I intend to go on an adapted macrobiotic eating plan, but it will include fish, heavy on the vegetables and salad, small amount of fruit because it can put weight on and lower on the beans.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)