CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help-they won't take it out!!!!

rmax Views: 13,468
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 901,569

Re: help-they won't take it out!!!!

over here, if you dont have insurance, and you cant afford to get it done, it doestn get done. regardless of your health. the same with precriptions. my husband has precriptions that he needs filled that we dont get filled because they cost so much. the only thing we make sure we get for him is his albuterol for his asthma. i need to go to the dr for blackouts i get sometimes when i stand up, but we cant afford it. there is a dr we know of who will see patients who do not have insurance, but, you have to take $100 with you to cover up to that much of the services right then, and we cant even afford that. we cant afford to pay the $150 dollors a month for me and him to have insurance coverage starting next month, but at the same time, we cant afford not to either. when im pregnant, i have to have hormone supplements to support a pregnancy, medicaid does not cover it. it used to be $120 for 20 doses, at least it had went down the last time i was pregnant to $40 for 20 doses. a lot of people are in the same boat, except they dont get the medicine or see the dr like they need to for more serious issues. because they cant afford it.

at least over there, by what i understand so far, if you need to go to the dr you can. you dont have to worry about not being able to pay for it. sure you have to pay for it in your taxes, but at least you can go if you need to and wont have to worry about how your going to pay for it. i wish we had something like that over here. and in one state i know they are making it mandatory to have medical insurance. which is a good thing, but a bad thing. because by what i understand they are making it mandatory, but not helping with it. so a lot of people are going to have even more problems being able to afford other things like electric and house payments and things they need for their children. we need something like you guys have. we have so much coming out of our paychecks anyway that a little bit more wouldnt really make that much of a difference, at least if that came out we would know what it was for, they take things out of our paychecks that we have no idea what its for.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

3.266 sec, (2)