CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help-they won't take it out!!!!

MOMMIOF4 Views: 13,296
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 901,569

Re: help-they won't take it out!!!!

Yes, the U.S. has pretty rotten medical here...you would think in such a "spoiled" country they could get their priotities straight. I want to thank you beautiful ladies for all the advice and kind words.I have decided to print out these forums and highlight my symptoms and maybe even embellish a bit and confront my docs.They
are a "Group" of physicians and I know them all.They've delivered 2 of my 4 children and they did agree to an office appointment,at which point I am sure they would do as they said-see me and send me over to the hosp.-so they can get their $$ and I'll be stuck with a HUGE hosp. bill that will eventually be on my credit...At this point though,it would be worth it. I have taken the Pill and the Nuvaring and never exper. any side effects like these. Today, I woke up 1hour late AGAIN...had no time for a shower and I've been at work and had 2 cups of coffee and STILL out of it...just waiting for my daily headaches to make their appearance...not nearly as bed as some of you girls going through some really crazy stuff-my heart goes out to you all...Thank you! ~Smoochies~I will let you all know what happens...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.844 sec, (1)