CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help-they won't take it out!!!!

tinymom Views: 13,205
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 901,581

Re: help-they won't take it out!!!!

where is it that you live again? if you dont mind me asking...in vermont were i live its not always as simple as people think. I have medicaid and recently had my galbladder taken out, it cost about 8,000 and medicaid only cover 7500 so i'm stuck with that extra money where as my friend had the same procedure with the same insurance and same surjion, hers came to 11,000 and medicaid covered it all. The insurance picks there favorites. Yes, the USA does have some great things when it comes to insurance but that only recently happened. For awhile, you couldnt go to an ER without insurance and i know some places are still like that. I guess each area has its own downfalls. Vermont is the poorest state in the USA...the system is all construded and full of missinformation. Foodstamps and dissability is the same deal, it chooses who to help. I have a 15 month old daughter and I can only get very little to hel;p with groceries where as people who are drug addicts get three times as much as I do and they even get $1500 a month on top of what ever the state owed in back pay. People with children dont get hardly any help. Its messed up. And I can relate to not being able to afford the things you mentioned. I barely can pay my rent which is under low income housing...between gas, electric, food, diapers and personal care needs, it all adds up. So I can relate...the system in every country needs to be helping out more with people who cant afford everything. Especially pregnant women and families with children. You shouldnt have to go without your medications, neither should your hubby.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

9.328 sec, (1)