CureZone   Log On   Join
--answer--lemons????????

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
More
moreless Views: 1,448
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 902,927

--answer--lemons????????

Hi aak,

Your post and questions: hi,Moreless hope you are doing well. I used to use 100% lemon juice concentrate as an ingredient in the drink. However, after asking you about using this in the drink you said juice directly from a lemon, would have a much better effect. Well I spotted a lemon tree in my neighbors yard that I had Never noticed before and asked them if I could use some. They were very nice and told me to help myself. I have been drinking about 20 ounces a day of distilled water with about 4 TBLS. of freshly picked and squeezed lemon juice mixed in along with a lttle stevia as a sweetener!!!!!! It is very tasty and my Ph numbers seem to be up to around 7.0-7.4 consistently and seem to stay higher longer. Could this be the "magic effects" from fresh lemons??????????????????? If so,this is an incredible result and everybody rying to alkalize should make the effort to get some fresh lemons, it seems impossible that the lemon would make such a change, but this appears to be the case unless I am misunderstanding something????????????????????????? Please explain the lemon effect if you can? Thank You.
I am still trying to help my mom,who has various issues. It has taken me months to get her to drink around 40 ounces of water a day . Recently she started taking 1 Tbls of bsm a day, between the water and the bsm she is now having a bm or 2 a day, previously she was having 1 bm about every 2 days or so. She has a thymoma and i would like her to try Humanatea from R.G on the humanworm forum, what is your opinion on essiac teas? Me and my family have had very good results with her products and advice. please advise and explain if you would. Thank you very much
aak

Answer: Fresh lemons are so much Different from Lemon Juice concentrate, as the fresh Lemons have or may we say provide an "anionic" response to the body , which may be like what is produced by the Liver Bile ?

And there are no other known foods which may provide this effect, as Fresh Lemons may do so, which are of Good Quality !

There are a lot of good herb teas, which may help the body Recover and stay healthy ?

If you find some which help you, then continue to take them as long as they help !

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.219 sec, (2)