CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question: Jump-starting the detox process while on a water fast...?

katiemarie Views: 1,262
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 902,487

Re: Question: Jump-starting the detox process while on a water fast...?

There's actually an enema forum here if you want to check it out. I was scared of them also and never did one until my second week on the juice fast. It really helped and you won't get dependant on them if you don't use it after your fast. You can buy a little bag at the store or on-line and place it in your shower, lie down and let the water go into you. It doesn't hurt. It just feels very odd when you're not used to it and you'll probably have to go potty immediately afterwards but the goal is to hold it in for at least a few minutes. You will be able to get to the toilet. I was worried about that when I first used one so that's why I mentioned it. :)

Just use warm distilled water or chamomille tea. Something mild. It really helps with detox symptoms: bad breath, back & joint pain, oily skin or upset tummy. Enemas were my lifesaver on the fast. Check out the forum and don't try anything weird like coffee or what not when you're first starting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.797 sec, (1)