CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --answer--lemons????????

askingandknocking Views: 1,418
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 902,970

Re: --answer--lemons????????

Hi, Moreless thanks for your responses. I would like to buy and take care of enough lemon trees to supply a family of 4 with "lemonade". I live in so. california and my backyard gets lots of sunshine. What type of trees should I buy and where from??? Can I get mature trees or should I get small ones?? container or in ground ? Please will you give me all the info you can on selecting , purchasing and tending to lemon trees???
Please continue to write about different things,as your topics are great and the info you give is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had more understanding and knowledge of what you talk about,because it is truly miraculous stuff..
I would also like to say hi to Invincible, and thank her again for all her contributions. HI INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MORELES AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)