CureZone   Log On   Join
help staying on alkaline diet with candida die off

rhema Views: 4,286
Published: 14 years ago

help staying on alkaline diet with candida die off

Hi, Moreless,

I am hoping that you can give me some guidance here because I really want to do this alkalzing way of life. For years I have been eating much more healthy than the standard American diet though not knowing about what is alkaline and what is acid.

Eight weeks ago I got the flu and after 2 weeks got my old chronic fatigue symptoms back.

I just went all alkaline for 12 days straight, just eating pureed avocados 3 to 4 times a day and drinking 3 to 4 quarts a day of a powdered alkaline green drink with a very high pH, with 1 tspn of bentonite clay with a pH of 9 point something, 2 big pinches of baking soda and taking one colema a day. (I am 5'4" was 97 lbs. before I got sick, then 93 after 12 days now I'm 86 lbs.)

At about the 10th day I started having intense candida die off which increased so much by the middle of 12th day I was nauseous for 3 straight days.

I wanted to see if you have any suggestions for me on how to stay with the program of alkalizing. It seems to me my body cannot eliminate all the die off fast enough and that tells me until my body can do that, I wouldn't be able to go all alkaline. Do you think that is correct?

One problem with all my thinking is that I have no bowel movements on my own for years. I use a colema board every night and if it weren't for that I would go maybe once every 2 to 3 weeks.

I have tried so many things taken homemade kefir, herbal pills. colosone, oxypowder, and I cannot have a bowel movement with them even.

So do you think in those circumstances one would need to restore normal bowel function before they can do a total alkalizing diet? If so, do you have any suggestions how I might go about doing that?

I would really appreciate any help. I do feel so acidic and I want to go alkaline so much. Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)