CureZone   Log On   Join
MY WORMS WON'T DIE- does anyone have some advice?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
realeyez Views: 1,703
Published: 14 years ago

MY WORMS WON'T DIE- does anyone have some advice?

I recently returned from a 2 month trip travelling through Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, DR Congo and Tanzania. Besides from the trip being incredible I definitely picked up some nasty critters.

When I returned I did a one month general, thorough digestive system detox. Several large dead worms came out. By the end of the detox I presumed that I had killed all of them, however, my naturalpathic doctor said other wise.

I started a recommended Hulda Clark herbal regiment, included oregano oil, GFS extract, Levamisole, wormwood & quassia teas, ememas, taking caster oil internally. Eating tons of pumpkin seeds, some garlic, pineapple, staying away from all the foods I know that my worms like. So far I've had toilet bowls of worms come out. I believe I have ascares, thread worms and a couple other varieties I haven't identified.

While I was getting ride of the bulk of the worms, I was extremely sick, nauseous, high fever, couldn't get out of bed....

Since them I've taken 10 capsules each of Black/green walnut, cloves, wormwood/quassia. I've also done 3 separate doses of Q10 3000 mg each. I take cysteine 3 times a day, digestive enxzymes and I am takine a produce that removes heavy metals from my body.

Given all that- maybe I've removed 85% of the worms- but I keep feeling slithering in various parts of my intestines, and especially my rectum. And I can't sleep at night.

I can't think of anything else to do- it has been 3 weeks and with the detox before it's been almost 2 months. Please, please if anyone has any really useful suggestions, similar experiences please let me know. I can use support. Thank you in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)