CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my worms will not die- advice anyone!

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
realeyez Views: 2,536
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 905,364

Re: my worms will not die- advice anyone!

Thank you for your response and to a few other ones I've gotten. Of course some patience would be amazing, but when I feel serious slivering happening in my body and when the worms are coming out of my butt for a little scenic view of the world when I sleep- my evenings are hell. When my worms were the worst, I thought I had died and gone to hell.

Anyhow, I felt a lot of slithering around yesterday, that's when I posted my first message on Curezone, but today's been magic, maybe the wormies were panicking for there lives yesterday, last night I passed a ton of mucus. I upped my dosage of black/green walnut tincture, Wormwood /quassia, cloves, oregano oil, etc. I started doing my general detox again with the heavy doses of fiber along with all the other parafanalia I'm taking.

All I know is that my wormies are leaving, this is my body- annihilation to the bugs.

Thank you for again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)