CureZone   Log On   Join
Hu-mana-tea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
askingandknocking Views: 2,326
Published: 14 years ago

Hu-mana-tea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi humanworm, hope all is well with you and yours. I have used your humanworm 2 times so far, and am very happy with the results. My wife is starting her first dosing as soon as it arrives this week, she is very nervous about this and I hope it all goes as good as possible for her.
Could you please answer a couple of questions about humanatea for me????
1] I believe I am the person who initially asked about you making humanatea. I appreciate all the effort you have put into getting it off the ground. Are alot of people ordering it and have you heard back from many of them as far as results go? I hope so because I feel somewhat responsible and have not read many testimonials on the forum.
Lastly and most importantly, my mother who is around 72 yrs. old,{115 lbs.} has many issues including a thymoma, is planning on taking the tea starting this week.Any info you can give me about dosing, side effects,the amount of time it takes to kick in, and maybe what benefits we should be hoping for would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you so much for the help and advice you give to so many
Talk to you soon aak><

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)