CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help-they won't take it out!!!!

MOMMIOF4 Views: 13,359
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 907,348

Re: help-they won't take it out!!!!

I had my appt yesterday @ Doc's...they were a little standoff-ish at first b/c I am not currently insured, but once the doctor came in to see me and I explained my side effects, he tried right away to take it out-no strings-so they are scheduling me for surgery (D&C)in the next few days...He advised me that the Mirena could possibly be implanted in the wall (lining)of my uterus. So that doesn't sound like much fun :( But...I don't care-I will be so happy to have my body and my life back.
I weighed in 10 lbs. heavier than 1.5 months ago. Disgusting. What a discouraging thing to lose your baby weight and start feeling sexy again,then right as summer begins, start packing on insane amounts of weight and not even WANTING to have sex anyway...today, I can't seem to remember anything...I feel fat and stupid,tired and I am being so mean to everybody.I have been telling every one of my girlfriends about this,hopefully to save some women from having to go through this. I'm getting back on the NuvaRing.MIrena, YOU SUCK!!! Hope everyone is coping well,my thoughts are with you...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

19.531 sec, (1)