CureZone   Log On   Join
candida albicans confirmed today by qxci/scio

scry606 Views: 2,493
Published: 16 years ago

candida albicans confirmed today by qxci/scio

after all the annoying symptoms , trials of cures,etc I had the scio/qxci scan done today (my first time was 3 yrs ago) it was so insightful i am amazed. It said so many things, i'll probably post about them as they begin to sink in and fit to me....anyways

sarcodes/organs:kidneys emotionuimmune
pathogens:candida albicans
cell vitality:1(6+normal under 3 chronic) acidity(ph)88/alkalinity(p)44 below 50 chronic

blood scan-inclusions in rbc parasitized poss. cause: stressful lifestyle,appear 18-24 mo before clinical symptoms, yeast infections, terrain imbalance, ph of saliva acidic dysbiosis, acute and chronic disease, skin fungal issues

treatment: flora inoculation, 714-x, qxci pantothenic acid, propolis b6, spleen glandular, vit A, b6, mucokehl & alkala, PH blood 7.35 cystine deposition disease-cystinosis from improper kidney detoxification, usually comes from food additives or pharmaceuticals///blockage of prana flow, blockage of oxygen and or nutrition, skin parasite, mite, scabies, fungus, bacteria, melanoma possible problem

most stressed organ:brain, parathyroid,lungimmunity, medulla oblongata,immunity, reproduction system, immunity,endocrine glands, immunity, hormones, dental
sugar metabolism, infection infection infection infection (it really says it 4 times after each other on the report)

so i am amazed because this skin rash on my shin i've had for almost 24 months now is a huge issue to me and i keep trying everything and being told it is yeast but nothing has worked to clear it.basically everything was right on the money, i just don't know where to start now. I have made major lifestly changes in the past months but I don't know where the next area i should go is?

anyone know anything about what this dysbiosis is?

I also wanted to say thanks to everyone here... this board has really helped me try to get this under control and regain my personal power.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)