CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1pm the day after flushing...

plzchuckle Views: 1,379
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 908,903

Re: 1pm the day after flushing...

Lea, I understand getting hung up on the stones, but it's the congestion that you're after, be it stones, chaff/cholesterol or congested bile that hasn't yet turned into stones.

White, cream or tan floaties that look like tiny bbs or tiny feathers is the chaff.

Your bowels should have been relatively clean from the enema and epsoms. Were you passing what looked like beach sand that sank to the bottom of the toilet? That should have been congested bile.

Before starting liver flushing, I only hurt when I breathed. My liver felt like it was trying to push my liver out of my body, at that level on my spine was an area that hurt to even sit. The pain waxed and wained over the year and a half that I gave strict attention to flushing, but each time that the pain came back, it wasn't as intense.

I am very familiar with liver sounds!! It's blessing, you know the organ is working!!!

The weirdest thing I've experienced sound-wise was my first experience with the Lemonade Flush. I sat here for 20-30 mins hearing a sound like creaking wood coming from under my ribs and that was flush #17. I haven't heard that sound again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.813 sec, (1)