CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Merina and depression

gracekelly Views: 2,174
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 910,906

Re: Merina and depression

Thank you for responding. I was having major issues on everything. I have 3 boys and it seemed that they were causing me to have a nervous break down and when I would talk to him he would say "I want to travel the world and I would think he wanted out of the relationship but he would just be thinking we should explore it together. And I wouldn't hear from him all day and my mind would be thinking he was out with someone else. I wouldn't give him the chance to talk, I would turn off my phone and ignore him. It happened really bad for a week (June 15 to 22 2007). I haven't spoke to him, he changed his # and the only way to contact is by mail. I would throw up and have signs I was pregnant. He would get spooked out and we would go to the doctor to check it out, but it was negative. My poor kids are the world to me too and I thought they were most of my problems. My son is seeing a counselor for his temper which I thought was his problem. I couldn't sleep. I would get really sad and feel like nobody loved me. He would get frustrated with me and yell "I love you damit!" At me to show how much he cared, and I would just be like he is just tring to get on my better side. It was so horrible I keep wanting to cry. The only good news is my appointment is today to see my OBG/YN. at 2:30pm. I am printing and submitting these papers of everyones for the doctor and hoping she will investigate and help on her part. She was concerned for me before I got it in the second time and she suggested to have another type of birrth control, but I stupid was determined to get this thing in again. I will keep everyone up to date daily. And will be sending these pages to him as well. I pray for a miricle.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.031 sec, (1)