CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Atonement: Why you all need it!!!!!!!!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
krupaclassy Views: 1,951
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 908,792

Re: Atonement: Why you all need it!!!!!!!!

I can't improve (and won't even try to) on what Jesus Himself said so here goes:

Matthew 26:27-28. (CEV) Jesus picked up a cup of wine and gave thanks to God. He then gave it to His disciples and said "Take this and drink it. This is My Blood, and with it God makes His agreement with you. It will be poured out, so that many people will have their sins forgiven".

As for this argument of atonement preaching, again Jesus said:

Luke 24:47, "And that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem."

Some background on the words used in this string of debate:
Atonement; O.T. #'s 3722 (kaphar, to cover, expiate, condone, placate, cancel) and
3725 kippor (expiation, this means make amends for),
NT #2643 I forgot to write this one down, oops! The word is found in KJV Romans 5:11.
so I ask, why do you not need atonement? Are you that clean? You call him your Savior, so what do you need the act of saving from? Adam and Eve were okay with God in the garden, until they listened to and followed the sepent's suggestion.

Savior; OT, 3467 yasha (to be open, wide or free, to be safe, deliverer),
NT #4990 soter (deliverer), from base word #4992 sozo (to save).

Remission; NT #859 aphesis (freedom, pardon, deliverance, liberty),
found in Mt. 26:28, Lk. 1:77, 3:3 and 24:47.

Atonement was first written about in Exodus 29, and comes up 10 times in this book. Atonement is in Leviticus 45 times and in Numbers 17 times. The Day of Atonement is written about in Lev. ch. 16, and Blood is explained in ch. 17. But the reason for blood is in Genesis 4:10; Then the Lord said: "Why have you done this terrible thing? You killed your own brother, and his blood flowed onto the ground. Now his blood is calling out to me to punish you". Blood has identity, so Jesus' Blood has identity, Blod atonement, to cover us up in the presence of God, so he does not see our past or our nakedness. It will say for us who we are and what we stand for. Blood atonement is not simply for forgiveness of sin (Savior), but for identity in Heaven, both at the gate to get in, and in the presence of God while we stay there for eternity.

Like it or not, the dogma (set of principles), or doctrine (a teaching or principle) being preached is correct and so ordered by Christ himself, as set forth by God the Father Himself. This has to happen, you really cannot have a Savior without needing atonement.

Ray

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (2)