CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm my old self again!!!!

MOMMIOF4 Views: 1,638
Published: 14 years ago

I'm my old self again!!!!

I got my Mirena out Friday via surgery-don't remember any of it.
I did not bleed or cramp at all afterwards like I expected to-It was like it never happened.The next day I had so much energy-even starting the day with a brand new summer cold :(...My energy means so much to me as a single mom of 4 kids, so when my energy dissappeared while on the Mirena I was miserable. Also, my aches and pains are subsiding-no longer do I feel like an old lady...I am running up the stairs instead of hobbling (is that a word?)I can think clearly now!I can remember what happened 5 mins. ago! I swear I cannot believe what that thing did to my body, it almost angers me to think how miserable I have been this past 3 months I've had the Mirena.The bloated feeling is going away also, I can just tell this weight is going to drop right off me-same way it got here.I feel very fortunate to be recovering so quickly-I believe b/c I only had the Mirena in for 3 months.For the women that still face these horrible side effects months/years after having Mirena removed, my heart goes out to you. I am SO relieved to have the Mirena out of me. That thing is BAD BAD BAD!!!! My other concern is what can we do to make more Doctors and women aware of the harmful, horrible, disabling things that the Mirena does to our bodies???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)