CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To the Guys Here. .

krupaclassy Views: 1,279
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 915,579

Re: To the Guys Here. .

Someday soon, Mary and I will be on the road, sharing the Love God and Jesus have for us ALL!!!!!!!!!! Men and WOMEN, great and small, and short or tall.

It is frustrating to have God, Jesus or any of their children/brothers-sisters bashed, by any means. The hard part, is that Jesus and God don't need defending, they can and will take care of themselves in due time, whether we are there or not. What has happened here, is humans have gotten caught up in the cross-hairs and that is something that is worth defending.

We learned a while back how to approach the Throne boldly and take our place (fairly simple and straight forward, teachable in less than and hour now, soon to be 30 minutes), and we (Mary and I) constantly need this reinforcement so that we can do as They want us to do, when They want us to do something. This is such a relief from the days past when we simply relied on ourselves to do the fighting and the knowledge/wisdom spreading.

"How can I serve You Lord?" and "How can I Glorify God today Lord?" are questions we ask in our prayers, and these questions have given us access to answers that even the seminaries are not teaching. Pretty cool stuff if you ask me!

Ray

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)