CureZone   Log On   Join
Success and one question of concern

prosperous Views: 2,617
Published: 15 years ago

Success and one question of concern

I started oil pulling exactly a month ago, every morning with cold pressed organic sesame oil. The first thing I noticed was my teeth got a shade whiter within a week. This has, however, dissipated somewhat and I don't find them as white anymore (maybe just my perception, don't know, my teeth have always been pretty white naturally, so maybe the slight shade whiter is not as easy to see after some time).

A few days ago I noticed an amazing thing. I had a receding gumline at one tooth, it's been receded for years, it didn't bother me but the root was quite exposed. As I said I wasn't bothered by it (although I know it's not good) so I didn't pay any regular attention to it. The other day I happened to look at the tooth and noticed the gum has moved up and the root is now almost covered, there is only a small part that is still exposed, a small fraction of what it was before. I was amazed, it wasn't a reason why I started OP but definitely made me very happy and quite surprised since I read that gums can't regrow. Clearly, they can! I feel it will continue to improve until healed.

That gave me a nice boost to keep OP, but today I noticed my upper gums felt sensitive and found I had a tiny crack/wound/sore (not sure how to call it) there. I looked around and found 3 more tiny abrasions. They are all strangely on the same side. I never had anything like that and therefore the only thought was that it must be connected to OP. I would think healing crisis but then why would it improve one part of gums but worsen other?

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)