CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The very END of my ROPE!

Views: 1,338
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 917,526

Re: The very END of my ROPE!

Sounds like you need to keep looking for a good holistic doctor and get some more testing done, including food allergy testing maybe, if you haven't already. Personally, I think you might need to be under the supervision of a holistic doctor so you can work together to straighten this out, maybe doing more cleansing or whatever a good professional might recommend. I had a doctor once who had me do pulse testing of various foods to help determine which ones my body was reacting to, and there are programs where you elimate foods and add them back in after a while. You could also Google "glycemic index" to look at the foods you've been eating to see where they fall in that categorization. Some people are really into food combining also. (When I did the pulse testing, it was amazing how my body was reacting to things I was ingesting normally, like oranges and oatmeal, etc.)

I've been reading this book called "The Mood Cure," and it's very informative about moods and food. I'd recommend looking at it for a general reference.

Your symptoms sound exhausting, and I feel for you! There are many different categorization systems for food I've seen, but it sounds like calming foods might be helpful, whatever they are for your body, and your holistic doctor might have some great ideas quickly to help you feel better soon. All the best to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.250 sec, (1)