CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What are everyones experiences after having it removed??

jackiep Views: 1,503
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 917,420

Re: What are everyones experiences after having it removed??

I had mine removed 11 days ago. It was inserted mid January this year. It came out really easy, and the doc said that my heavy periods probably wouldn't come back seeing as the lining was basically non existant now (bleeding was down to a few days spotting). Within 48 hours I was bleeding like a stuck pig! It was literally running down my legs with huge clots, and this lasted for 2 days, then within another 3 it had stopped altogether. In regards to symptoms, I felt calmer the next day, and all but one of my symptoms have now gone away. I'm still getting that heavy dragging feeling between my legs that makes it uncomfortable to sit, and pressure against my bladder. I've had an ultrasound for this a few weeks ago and apart from a functional cyst on one ovary everything looks fine. So I'm just going to leave things for a while and see if that problem settles by itself in time, if not, I will look deeper into it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

14.234 sec, (1)