CureZone   Log On   Join
heavy bleeding

oatmeal26 Views: 919
Published: 16 years ago

heavy bleeding

i had my mirena placed on September 11, 2006 which was a little over a month after the birth of my thirch child. I got the usual bleeding for a few weeks, which slowed to spotting. After about a month and a half I was fine. No problems, would spot once a month for a day, would only need a liner. I thought this was great. Now about two weeks ago I started bleeding heavier then I have in a long time. Didn't think much of it though, afterall I hadn't had a real period in 9 months. It lasted 8 days. I was so tired and cranky. I was moody too. But then it was over. Well to my surprise 6 days later it would come back. I have not stopped for 7 days now. All I want to do is sleep. I wake up even more tired then when I go to sleep. And I hurt, from head to toe, my back, mucsles, joints, everything. I am so glad I came across this site, maybe this is not normal afterall. Has this happened to anyone? I spoke to my doctor and he says he hasn't has this happen, no one has wanted to have it removed because they start bleeding again. But I can't be the only one. Can I??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

2.297 sec, (1)