CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just got Mirena Out today. please tell me it will help

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
lorax Views: 1,980
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 918,146

Re: Just got Mirena Out today. please tell me it will help

I had many of the same side effects. Actually just about everything you listed accept the joint pain but I did have backaches, migraines (which I had never had in my life until I had the Mirena inserted,) acne, lightheadedness, the funny heart feeling, depression, moodiness, fatigue, and others. I did gain about 10 pounds since insertion and still have not lost it. I had my Mirena for 3 1/2 years and had it removed about 3 months ago.
I can tell you, that for me, many of the symptoms left right away. The funny heart thing/panic attach (it is difficult to describe, I would be just sitting and watching TV and my heart felt like it was not beating right and I felt "off.") Well this is completely gone, the backaches stopped immediately. The Acne took about 2 months to go away. I did have times where it seemed some symptoms flared up from time to time like the Depression but it is getting less and less over time. I think it takes some time for the hormone to work out of the body.
I don't doubt that most of what you felt was caused by the Mirena. Now that it is gone, your symptoms should go away but it may take a little time. It does affect everyone differently though.
Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.313 sec, (1)