CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: heavy bleeding

allyrhey Views: 966
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 918,557

Re: heavy bleeding

Hi,
I wanted to share my story in the shortest way I can. I had the mirena for over a year. Miserable about 9 months after. I was having EXTREMELY heavy bleeding, rapid heart beats, nausea, hot flashes, and EXTREME fatigue. I even fell asleep in a toys-r us bathroom. I had been to the E.R. twice due to my heart, they said I was fine. I saw my primary multiple times and she said after a ton of tests I was fine. She said I was suffering from panic attacks and gave me meds I did not want. So finally my wonderful gyno said I was anemic and I needed iron bad. All the bleeding had caused this. All of my symptoms were all symptoms of anemia( look up anemia symptoms). I went to have the IUD removed and it was no where to be found. After two ultrasounds and a cat scan we determined it had fallen out. Which was lovely considering I had been walking around thinking I was protected. So anyways it has been 2 months now with no IUD and I have been taking iron and I feel great. Most of all my periods are not heavy anymore. I was one of those few that it caused heavy periods instead of helping. My body just feels better now. I feel like I bled more than I didnt, it was awful. I never wanted to leave when I was on my period. So maybe you should be checked for anemia, a little 10 dollar bottle of iron pills have made a huge difference. Also gyno said he has seen people lose thir uids into thir intestines and abdomen. Also it is not uncommon for them to fall out or become inbedded. I just wish I knew before I had this huge headache in my and my familys life. sorry so long and Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.316 sec, (1)