More
More
fledgling Views: 16,115
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 920,612

Are you drinking less water?

I know I always have.

Consider this...

...Water dilutes the excess substances the kidneys extract from our blood, seeking the happiest of all conditions...balance.

Too little water means that the kidneys, and bladder, must process a more highly concentrated mixture.

By urinating into a chamber pot, I've had the opportunity to...uh...smell the concentration of my urine. It is downright scary!

For (mumble) years I have been peeing into a toilet with water already in it. I thought my urine was okay. NOT!

Holy smoke! If my poor kidneys and bladder have been processing that stuff for all this while...no wonder they dump it at every opportunity!

Think of it...just because we have flush toilets, we haven't noticed the STRENGTH of our urine.

That stuff could burn holes in rocks!

No wonder it stings!

So, when we limit the volume of our output, by drinking less water, we are forcing our systems to work with the concentrate.

Add to that parasite pee (pure ammonia) and our kidneys/bladder are overwhelmed.

(Read //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=921284#i for symptoms of parasites, provided by the U.S. government.)

Try it...collect some of your urine in a pot or a jar. See how strong it REALLY is.

I'll bet you want to increase your intake of clean water!

But, please, do it slowly...your kidneys don't want sudden changes in routine...that is stress.

Plot new times when you can sip a little more clean water. Then, gradually take in extra sips at each drink...over a number of days or weeks.

I read that a person should drink water every 15 minutes, when they are working. (And brain work is labor, too. We burn energy/calories when we think. We even burn calories to sleep.)

Another thought...

...Weight Watchers works. When a person is on Weight Watchers they always notice something...they pee more.

In fact, they pee like a racehorse.

So, if we eat something like the Weight Watchers program (not hard to do), and are losing excess weight through our urinary system...but not drinking enough clean water...guess what happens to our kidneys and bladder... They are working harder than ever!

Seniors limit their water intake...thinking they are saving getting up at night.

I don't think so.

There's more to this question of water, but I am no expert.

People say the book, "Your Body's Many Cries for Water," is a good one.

Probably your library has it, and others.

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)