CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone gained alot of weight using Merina IUD and lost weight when they took it out?

MOMMIOF4 Views: 2,168
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 917,350

Re: Has anyone gained alot of weight using Merina IUD and lost weight when they took it out?

I too gained about 10 lbs. I had the Mirena for 2.5 months after having baby #4 and I had lost all my baby weight and then some when I got the Mirena inserted and after about a month on Mirena I started looking and feeling like I was preggo. I had actually started the treadmill and eating better than ever before when the weight gain came...I had it removed 2 weeks ago- I feel a bit lighter than before, I do not eat like a pig (I never could get full enough)anymore, my energy is back 100% ( could not get out of bed or stay awake at night), so I think once I have a period, which I've yet to see (???)more of the weight should come off and then I will excersise...I don't think the weight just "falls" off....I think my weight will gradually go away within the first couple of months. The hormones stay in our system for a bit and it takes a while to re-adjust. Good Luck! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)