CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 40 th Flush...

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 843
Published: 14 years ago

Re: 40 th Flush...

After prepping for over a week (postponed it)with Magnesium Malate and Sour Cherry Juice, finally did it on Sunday,July 15th;
stopped all food and liquid at noon, did the ES at 4 PM and 6 PM, then took my OO/GJ, put a Castor oil pack on and watched the Travel Channel .
First stones came at 2AM...
In the morning I doubled up on the OO/GJ after my 3rd dose of ES and at 8 took the last of the ES.

Later, in the late afternoon, I passed a whole bunch (around 2 Tbs)of mustard colored, irregular jagged stones and a bunch of chaff.

Felt knocked out the whole day, did not "spring back" as usual, and it took a couple of days before I was my high-energy self again...

Over all, am happy with it...
Will do another in less than a month...

I have Phosphos30 somewhere in the house (just moved)and as soon as I find the bottle I want to continue until I do 3-4 LFs in quick succession, to see if the Phosphos soften the stones better than what I have used...

Cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.155 sec, (1)