CureZone   Log On   Join
You probably should be bowel cleansing also

MidlothianGirl Views: 1,242
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 92,417

You probably should be bowel cleansing also

Usually if you have a worsening of symptoms, it's due to having so much toxic debris release into your lower bowel and then not being removed. I wish they would stress this on the liver Flush FAQ s page because a lot of people don't understand it's importance.

I didn't get the biggest breakthroughs until I got 3 colonics.

I did my 9th liverflush and immediately got a colonic the day after. I couldn't believe how much chaff, stones, sludge, fecal matter, etc.....got released in that colonic session. Just think.....that stuff may have stayed in me if I hadn't gotten it out. I had been doing enemas afterwards and they help to a degree, but not as much as a colonic. I had my biggest breakthroughs after my 8th flush and second colonic.

If you HAVE been bowel cleansing, you may want to go to Andreas Moritz ' forum and ask him, he is our resident liverflushing expert and wrote the book on it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.360 sec, (1)