CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena placed 15 days ago, advice please?

mickey69 Views: 1,266
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 924,463

Re: Mirena placed 15 days ago, advice please?

well not sure what to tell you. there are some woman on here that ould say get rid of it rigt away.and iam not saying there right or wrong.i guess, i would try to keep it in and see what happens, but than again iam not sure after what i been thru with it and what i been reading on here also.i guess it is a judgement call.i had mine in for 13 month and the took it out last thusday the 19th and i feel allout better.
but for some woman on here it gets better. (very few) or it goes away and comes back.
there are also woman on here who pullt it out theme selfs and i tryt to but just didnt have the gots. ofcourse now that i know what it feels like(nothing) to get it out, out would pullt it out any day by myself .but ia was to afraid to. i did feel the strings but just didnt have what it takes to pull.i realy dont know what to tell you exept maybe since every one is diffrend give it 6 month or so and if no good get it taking out, but than again get it out now.it is very hard for me to tell you one way or the other, just becourse i had it in. i had no problemes at first, but than here several month agou, everythink started , sleepynis, headachs, pain full sex, sexdrive gone.breast, och my god, the breast the became so tender and hurt man did the hurt.me personal i would not rcemend this tyhik to any one and try to talk every one out of having it. we all are adults and if we wanto have sex than we should be repondlble enough to protect oure selfs from having babys if we dont want theme.we should not have to go thru the hell off mirena to have fun in bed, there are other ways. condomes etc. maybe not the best choice but the work.
so, i wish you all the best of luck and please keep me posted about what you are going to do. by the way, it dont hurt one bit when it comes out. some sayed it would be like a little pinch, i cant say that becourse i didnt feel anythink at all, exept the toll the doc, used to get it. it was cold and thats all. didnt take but a sec. it took me longer to get my pantys back on then it took getting it out.
o good luck and please keep me posted.
mickey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.093 sec, (2)