CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this normal?

Kabel Views: 1,348
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 924,305

Re: Is this normal?

yes i agree with micky - get it out. it can ruin your life and your relationship, because there is only so much that a relationship can take, and the mirena, if it is already giving you side effects, will push your relationship to the limit.
if you had no side effects and were enjoying your sex life etc then great, but it is having an effect on you - lack of sex drive is common on mirena - why the hell do you think it is supposed the be the most effective birth control method??? because nobody wants sex while they are on it lol(ok that is an exaggeration, but you can see what i mean:)...anyway, dryness is also probably down to the mirena - i had dryness of the mouth, especially, but all mucous membranes (including the vagina) can be affected.(i have been mirena free for approx 2 months now, and the saliva in my mouth is finally back to normal, and i have noticed that my eyes and vagina are also more lubricated that they were with mirena too). weight gain is common, as is skin problems like acne. many people get lack of energy with mirena, and worse, Depression problems. i got numbness all down my left side, migraines, and possible stroke. if you are having some side effects already, let me tell you, they usually get much worse. please don't wait till your health gets really damaged, or your relationship takes a turn for the worse just because of what mirena is doing to you. I know that condoms are not the most exciting thing in the world, but better for your boyfriend to use them and have the "OLD YOU" back in his life, i am sure!!:)

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100001706.html

has all main side effects, precautions etc. get it out of you, and begin to live your life again!! good luck:) x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.625 sec, (1)