CureZone   Log On   Join
update since removel

mickey69 Views: 1,449
Published: 15 years ago

update since removel

hey there every one/
it is been 1 week today that my IUD came out. july 19th it came out and i feel great. realy
no headache , no nothing and boy my breast there are back to normal , yeah, i never thought i would say this but iam glade i have small onces. my 9 year old can cuddel with me again and jump on me and just give me a hug with out me having to worry about pain in my breast. i can walk around with out a bra again and dont have to keep theme tight and keep theme from moving again.
i was spotting for maybe 5 dayes with one day of like a heavy periode with some clots. nothing major. no cramping , no nothing. i feel great. i can even fall asleep again at night and sleep thru the night .never again will i have something put in me . removel was a breeze big time. didnt feel nothing exept the tool the doc, used, it was cold thats all.
iam so happy.
i would like to say thank you to all the woman on here who have posted the story and help me understand that it wasent me, but that IUD inside me. and that it wasent me just getting old.
thank you all so very much and good luck to those of you who still fighting with the side effect from it.
get it out, listing to your boddy, it knows whats good for it and what isent.
mickey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)