CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cal mag or alk drink, frequency and strength?

grzbear Views: 3,066
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 927,906

Re: cal mag or alk drink, frequency and strength?

"It really takes being in tune with your body, patience and praying for guidance."

That is a real key...

Most people are not in tune with their bodies... they think they are, however most always, not at a cellular level. At a function level perhaps... am I sweating properly, having BM's as I should, am not overly congested, etc.

Patience is a requirement. most every one seeking health advise and help is doing so because either themselves or a loved one is already sick, and most of those have tried allopathic medicine and it has either exponentially exacerbated the problems and/or added to them (as in my case), failed miserably, did not work as well as promised and/or the user becomes aware that all the allopathic in the world is nothing more than "managed" care and not a cure.

The years it took one to come to such a state and then the years relying on failed methods add up... and it will take time to resolve ALL of the issues. That said, the laundry list of minor issues that I had in the begining resolved themselves in little more than a few months, with most all issues resolved in 18 months or so.

I am still resolving metabolism issues, a little extra weight, which is coming off faster now... I hope not too much more :-) and bone and tissue issues, however they are all ever improving.

Prayer for guidance... the best advise here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.861 sec, (1)