CureZone   Log On   Join
What do You know about Cotton Balls?

Views: 3,886
Published: 15 years ago

What do You know about Cotton Balls?

Hi RG,

I completed a 30 day round of Humaworm about a month ago, but I am seeing 10-20-plus of these parasites floating in the toilet every time I have a BM.

Is there a peticular herb that will kill them? Ii'm planning on doing another round of Humaworm in 2 months, but I think they are really multiplying quickly.

Do you know why the first time I took Humaworm it did not kill them all?

I take the in-between-herbs almost every day. Is there anything else I can take? I take aloe vera sometimes and also oregano oil occasionally. Sometimes Black Walnut tincture. I use raw onion and raw garlic everyday. I have a good diet of a lot of raw foods, and I don't eat any refined sugar - only healthy foods for a few years.

Starting a week or so ago, I noticed that my bowels are not formed. It feels like I'm ok, but when I look, there is just a pile of debrie. Could the parasites cause this? Is this why I'm seeing them?

You seem to know your parasites, so I am wondering if there is something in peticular I should do to get rid of these fuzz balls?

What do you think of Castor oil mixed with orange juice as a cleanse? I saw quite a few cotton/fuzz balls when I did that one.

Thanks in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)