CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I Love My IUD.

mickey69 Views: 4,930
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 929,363

Re: I Love My IUD.

iam 100% with kabel. iam glade to hear that you are fine and have no trouble with it. most of us on here had majpr side effects with it and it just didnt work for us.
if you will tell your frends to get it , FINE, do so, but atleast tell theme to check out this webside 1st. let theme make up there own minds . you are just 1 person and look how many of us are on here who had major trouble with it and also , there are some boyfrends/husbands on here . this are the guys who would weather get fixt than there wifes /boyfrend have that IUD.
i wish i was in your shoues, i wish the IUD would have worked for me. it is great not having to worry about it for 5 years and no periode etc. but still.
i hope it goes well for you and keeps on going well for you. i realy do, hell like i sayed i wish it would have for me.
so good luck for you and your frends and please let theme make up there own minds about it. like i sayed, you are just 1 person . there is hundreds of woman on here who had bad luck with it. and yes on some of the other pages there are a few who had it good and no trouble with it. but there are few and far between.
there are 19 pages mostly of woman who had trouble with it. so let theme read this forum and make up there minds thene.
thanks ,
mickey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

11.907 sec, (1)