CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stupid Dr almost killed me!!!

*Annie* Views: 22,095
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 934,345

Re: Stupid Dr almost killed me!!!

Hi Tosick,

I am so sorry for what you have been through! I can relate on a smaller scale. Went to doc, was given natural estrogen even though my symptoms obviously showed I still have enough. At first I felt really good for the first time in a very, very long time. Then I guess the estrogen built up to an unhealthy level and I became psychotic one morning. Possibly symptoms that manic depressives go through. I stopped and the psychotic episodes didn't return. I stopped going to that doc and started reading everything I could that relates to adrenal fatigue (written only by NDs). I have been using Isocort, a natural bovine source of hydrocortisone. That helps a lot. I still wasn't quite right and I guessed my thyroid has been effected by the long term adrenal insufficiency. I read and re=read the information on the 'interesting website' posted not too long ago on this forum. I have been taking a thyroid glandular every morning. I take my temperature several times a day to make sure the thyroid is getting into my cells. The website goes into further details if you're interested.
If we keep working at getting it right, I think we will feel great most of the time.

Take care,Annie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)