CureZone   Log On   Join
Still have stones, what else can I do?

Views: 4,511
Published: 15 years ago

Still have stones, what else can I do?

I have done approx. 20 Liver Flushes and have passed many stones. I feel enormously better and have gotten rid of or substantially improved many health conditions. However, my gallbladder is still full of stones. My initial diagnosis was that my gallbladder was full of stones, contracted and not working anymore. Went and had an u/s last week and I'm still full of them. The sonographer told me the gb is so full, there is no room for bile to build up to expel them. I guess I was too far gone when I started. I have taken the chanca peidra, gold coin grass, phosphoric acid, apple cider vinegar, lecithin, gallbladder tea, etc.

I wonder if The Master Cleanse would work if I were to fast, it might cause them to be expelled. I heard of this happening to one person but it took about 30 days and I'm not sure if I could do that since I have to run a busy household with young kids???

I asked the surgeon if he could remove the stones but leave the gallbladder and he said no, because they would recur. He doesn't see the value in keeping the gallbladder.

I've heard of another treatment (with methyl tert-butyl ether) where the stones can be broken up and removed and leave the gb intact, but I have no idea where this procedure can be done in the US.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me or know a surgeon who might be willing to work with me? I really don't want to have the surgery, I'm not in pain but just am sick of these things and want them out of my body. I have changed my diet and don't believe they would recur.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.891 sec, (1)