Re: Qs on Components of Clark Cleanse

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
kriek Views: 1,185
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 93,858

Re: Qs on Components of Clark Cleanse

Your explanations about the effects of Epsom salt, olive oil and ornithine seem to be correct. As far as the reasoning on not eating after 2 p.m., it's because the food takes time to pass through your digestive tract. When you drink your Epsom Salt at 6 and 8 p.m., the food is alreeady further down the digestive tract for elimination and this helps to clear the small intestines. The clearer your digestive tract, especially the small intestines, the more stones you'll pass. This also helps to prevent nausea in some people. The 2 doses of Epsom Salt the next morning help to move the debris, stones and sludge in your digestive tract out of your body thus preventing re-absorption of the toxins. There are even some more stones eliminated when I do enema the same night and again the next day. As far as the lying down position after consuming the olive oil, there are many theories. I have done only the 'lying down on the right side with the knees pulled up against your chest' position for 30 minutes, then straighten legs out and turn to lying on my back for the rest of the night. This has always produced good results. One of the theories states that when you lie on your right, because of the shape and position of the liver and gallbladder, you tilt those organs to facilitate better elimination. Some states that the knee-chest position cuts off the oil at the 'pass', so when you straighten your legs the large pool of oil causes a stronger reflex from the gallbladder and the liver. So take your pick. Happy flushing. Kriek

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)