CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Common Cold Threatens Second Flush - Please Advise

kriek Views: 1,352
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 93,982

Re: Common Cold Threatens Second Flush - Please Advise

I believe there is good reason to wait until your body is back in balance before doing the liver flush. First of all, when you are ill (cold, flu etc.) there are more parasites like bacteria and viruses in your system. Dr. Clark argues that parasites prevent a good liver cleanse. Besides, your immune system ,including your liver and spleen, will be highly stressed in working overtime to get rid of the offenders. On top of that, the eliminating system may not be working optimally when you are sick. Liver Flushing may dump more stored toxins out and you may get even sicker. Additionally, when you are not feeling well, consuming Epsom Salt and olive oil may actually make you nauseaous or cause you to vomit even if you can overcome the psychological barrier to will yourself to do it. But then everybody's system is different. Maybe it doesn't really matter. I can empathize with your enthusiasm to help heal your body as quickly as possible through the liver flush. I feel that way sometimes too. Do whatever you think is best. Happy flushing. Kriek

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)