CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: questions for you, Glaxony

Views: 2,098
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 941,145

Re: questions for you, Glaxony

Oh, I LIKE the looks of that capsule maker! I assume you are boiling your own herbs then? How do you know how much to take? I mean-how do you know how many milligrams you are getting in each capsule? Don't you worry about getting too much, or not enough? That's the only thing that makes me nervous about making my own herbs....:(

Also-where do you get your herbs? There's a health food store that has a good bulk herbal section, I may look there. They have empty gel caps too.

That's wonderful that you are getting your immune system back in shape! I have a VERY low immune system myself, I guess that's why I have such a hard time with parasites! My husband runs around barefooted all the time, and we have 4 dogs that sleep with him. He refuses to talk about doing a cleanse, but he does have stomach problems and sinus problems, so I imagine he may have a few himself-sure wish I could get him to cleanse, as he is probably reinfecting me when we have sex, if he has them! :(

Thanks for the link!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)