CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Itching, crawling question

Views: 1,314
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 941,553

Re: Itching, crawling question

I'm having the same problem. I'm not doing the Humaworm (yet), but have been doing raw garlic cloves, Bentonite and Psyllium (passed a large roundworm, a large winged thing, and other stuff), and so I added pumpkin seeds and Para-Factors and have been passing a lot more stuff....I've just all of a sudden lost weight over the last couple of days! My stomach is MUCH flatter, and I am not bloated! I bet I've lost 10 pounds overnight! And I have tons of energy now!

But. I still havec crawling feelings all over my body! Ears, anus, pelvic area, arms, shoulders...everywhere! I also have movement and gurgling in my stomach, like something BIG is in there!

All I can say is that after all this time, if me and you are still having these crawling feelings, then we were probably seriously infested, and this may be something that we need to keep doing for as long as we have the crawling feelings! I know I'm going to continue the cleanse until my stools don't have anything in them at all, and I'm not having ANY crawling feelings....I don't care how long it takes! LOL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.484 sec, (1)