CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: getting worse every day

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 1,713
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 941,880

Re: getting worse every day

Wow! That's horrible! Are you doing a cleanse to get rid of the parasites? You say the black specs get on your skin...when does this happen? Do you think it could maybe be bedbugs?

I had a bad rash break out back in January. It was on my right arm-it was like hives, and itched horribly. Went to the a dermatologist, as well as my primary care doctor. Both said it was dermatitis and gave me creams, which did nothing at all. It cleared up when I started doing a parasite cleanse, and my arm is healed now, but I have scars from the hives all over my arm now! And on top of that, there is a round place that looks like it could be ringworm, but it does not itch or anything-it's like it's under the skin almost-like a scar. Very weird-I was wondering if it was parasite related.

Good luck-just keep cleansing, and check your sheets-sounds like it could be bedbugs if they keep reinfesting you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)