CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone cured Leaky gut with zinc-carnosine...

Views: 16,912
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 942,287

Re: Has anyone cured Leaky gut with zinc-carnosine...

Like I mentioned in a previous post, I have tried all three of these things, although not taken together and NO I am not better. In fact, MSM constipated me and seemed to make me worse and zinc-carnosine (took Jarrow brand as well) aggravated and burned my gut. I really couldn't tell w/ the Biotin but at least it did not bother my gut. But then again......everyone is different and reacts differently to products.

Also, I think it depends on why one has leaky gut, what is causing it, and what is missing to heal the leaky gut. Again every case I think is different. This is what seems to be the hard part for everyone in trying to treat LGS and get better.

For example, we may have leaky gut that causes food allergies but each of us can be allergic to different foods.

LGS is such a frustrating thing, at least more and more Gastro Drs are now in belief of LGS, although, they tend to believe it is caused by SIBO (small intestional bowel overgrowth). And they maybe right??? Who knows, but there is a def. connection betw some sort of overgrowth, candida, parasites, bacteria, mycoplasma and chronic illnesses which I believe probably stem from leaky gut. (or I should say these nasty buggers caused the leaky gut in the first place)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)