CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adjustment on liver flush?

kriek Views: 1,138
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 94,300

Re: Adjustment on liver flush?

You should read more on Liver Flushes in this forum if you want to be more informed. As there are a few protocols on liver flushes, I am not sure which one you are following. I generally follow Dr. Hulda Clark 's procedure. On the day of the flush, eat a no-fat breakfast and a no-fat lunch to build up pressure in your gallbladder. Then eat nothing after 2 p.m. Since you are delaying your oil/grapefruit time until 12 midnight, I suppose you can eat until 4 p.m. Then, in your case, Epsom Salt at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. instead of 6 and 8 p.m. Everything is delayed two hours. Then, next morning, 2 doses of Epsom Salt 2 hours apart. For example, at 8 a.m and 10 a.m. Then you can start having some juice at 12 p.m. Then your fruits or vegetables after 12:30 p.m. This is the general guideline. I do suggest you get more familiar with Liver Flushing information before you do it. Good luck, Kriek

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)