CureZone   Log On   Join
Nothing else

Views: 1,102
Published: 14 years ago

Nothing else

I've been doing Bentonite/Psyllium for about 5 months now, and have recently added Para-Factors and pumpkin seeds. Have expelled a LOT of parasites, including flukes, rice, and roundworm. I usually see stuff every day in my stool.

The last couple of days though, have been different.

I am not retaining tons of water like I normally do-I look like I've lost a lot of weight! Yahh! Also, I have a lot more energy! I do not see anything in my stools anymore though, and am wondering if I have gotten most of the parasites out maybe?

I do still feel an occasional crawly feeling around my anus, and ears still itch, but not like before, when it was constant.

Have not had diarreah/loose stools in a few days either.

Maybe I have just reduced the workload of parasites I guess you could say..gotten rid of the majority of them maybe.

How long should I continue the Para-Factors? I will continue to eat the pumpkin seeds, for prevention, even though they are nasty. lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.766 sec, (1)