--How to balance?--Edited--

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
rhema Views: 1,353
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 945,568

--How to balance?--Edited--

I would especially pay attention to the alkalizing drink and the baths.

Things you will need to buy on your own are
BSM, ACV, Pickling Lime, H2O2, Epsom Salts and kelp powder.

I would start as soon as possible and just the drink with BSM ACV and pinch of ES in water is a GREAT start! I would start slow and with 1/4 of ingredients to 1/2!

Rhema

Edit by Moreless: Some people have problems with ACV and may do Better with lemon Juice ?

But, Rhema is Correct in that one needs to start out Slow with less of the ingredients until ones Digestive system has gotten Better enough to handle the Extra Release of Electro-magnetic Energy, which the Full Alkalizing Drink may Cause !

You may try drinking some Buttermilk with some Honey to start with to help your Digestion and Adrenal Glands and then add some BSM !

The More problems a person has, means the slower one needs to start Recovery to allow the Organs of the body the ability to recover and Handle the Extra Electro-magnetic Energy released by the Full Alkalizing drink ?

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)