CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --How to balance?--Edited--

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
  Views: 1,187
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 945,934

Re: --How to balance?--Edited--

What is BSM? I already take ACV every day. I still do not know if this is alkaline, or acidic though-I sure don't feel any better on it though, other than a teeny tiny bit more energy. I can tell when I'm acidic, which is most of the time. I have a pressure headache on my right temple, and into my neck and shoulder. This is constant, and makes me very irritable because I don't take pain pills. I just want to be rid of the headache. I've had it for about 5 years now, and the last few months have been CONSTANT...I wake up with it , and go to bed with it. I test my PH levels,and I'm at about a 5.5-6.0 normally. Hurts. :( Do those PH tablets work? I've thought about getting some. I eat lots of garlic and celery sticks, and organic apples, which help for a few minutes, but then the pain comes right back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.279 sec, (1)