I am battling candida as well as leaky gut. Are your recommendations okay for someone who has a candida problem as well as leaky gut?
1) Didn't think that I could have ANY bread?
2) Didn't think that I could have any fruit except lemon, lime, and cranberry?
3) Didn't think that I could have brown rice?
4) Is apple cider vinegar good for fighting candida but bad for leaky gut?
5) I thought coconut oil was good during the candida diet?
6) I thought avacados were good during the candida diet?
Perhaps, your advice is for someone who has leaky gut, but already has candida whipped?