CureZone   Log On   Join
Broken Hearted!

wildflowerchild Views: 1,027
Published: 18 years ago

Broken Hearted!

Hi everyone,
On my first flush I passed some light grey stones that formed a clump and floated. The biggest was almost the size if a quater, irregular in shape and it seemed as though It may have done alittle damage coming out, do to the fact, that it looked like there was blood with it. Shortly afterwards I came down with thrush, which it took me awhile to name it.
My second flush produced no visable resaults.
On the third flush, again no stones but a BM that looked like a BM that comes from a dog that had eaten some bones. It was white and it was scratchy as it come out and had me feeling week and sore in my right side all the rest of the day.
Now, on my fourth flush I just did, there were still no stones. I used GCG for two weeks, also took malic acid for three days, before I did the H.Clark flush. I did change the oil to almond oil 1/2 cup(I cannot stomach the olive oil at all anymore) and used 1/2 cup of lemon juice instead of grapefriut juice and 2 hours after the last Epsom Salt drink, I also did a salt water flush. I ended up with clear water coming out but no stones.
I would really like to know, Is it possible that I don't have anymore? or Is there any suggestions that would help me have a good flush? I am so disappointed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

7.875 sec, (1)