CureZone   Log On   Join
Waiting

Views: 1,207
Published: 14 years ago

Waiting

I have a couple of days left on the "Para-Factors" that I have been taking. I want to buy the HumaWorm for me, my husband, and our pets. How long am I supposed to wait before I order it? Is it 2 weeks, or 3 weeks? I've seen several different time frames and want to do it the right way! Also...when stopping the cleanse, are there any herbs/supplements,etc. that is OK to take continously, for parasite control? The reason I'm asking is because I've been taking Bentonite/Psyllium twice a day for about 6 months now, and am also taking Grapefruit Seed Extract every day. When I started taking them, I did not realize they helped with parasites, only general detoxing. Have I built up a resistance, or do I need to stop taking them? I take the psyllium for constipation, which of course is caused by the parasites! lol Other than pumpkin seeds and garlic (I take both of these daily), is there anything else I can take for maintence that won't build up a tolerance and cause Super Parasites? *horrors*

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)