CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Broken Hearted!

Giz Views: 1,096
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 94,807

Re: Broken Hearted!

Hi:

If you passed a pile that was white that is from your liver. I had some of those too. The white goo is cholesterol build up that accumulates in and around the liver that is overloaded with stones/debries.

I was very curious when I passed this white dogpile of gue and I concluded that I had- and maybe still do have a fatty liver. That means that the liver is permeated and covered with a white fatty layer. I learned this from some research I had been doing on the net.

The reason that you felt week and sore afterwards is that what you passed is enormously toxic and very stressful for the body to pass through the system. Be sure to give yourself 2 weeks between flushing.

People have had good results with different kinds of oil on this curezone. Are you taking empsom salts. Epsom Salt is the only thing that will open the ducts sufficiently to let the stuff pass.

Unless you are doing the salt flush in the morning I would pass on that on flush day. Let us know how it goes. Giz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)